When it comes to selling a real estate, you could save a great deal of time with the help of a real estate virtual assistant.
Like the majority of real estate business owners, there is no doubt that you will find it difficult to devote much of your time to the plethora of tasks, such as managing paperwork, scheduling appointments, posting ads and so on that need to be completed. As a result, you wouldn’t be able to focus on the core activities for the expansion of your business. To prevent such circumstances from happening, you delegate much of the workload to a real estate virtual assistant.
According to Chicago Agent Magazine, hiring a real estate virtual assistant can streamline the labor cost of your business by 40%.
Our experienced real estate virtual assistants purely know how to tackle all the work so that you can spend time on focusing your important tasks.
List of Tasks Your Real Estate Virtual Assistant Can Do
A real estate virtual assistant can help from mundane tasks to challenging ones with a high standard and deliver on time.
Our real estate virtual assistants are highly committed to excellence. With vast knowledge and experience, they offer a range of services that will help you sell more property than before:
• Scrape real estate data from websites, such as Craiglist, eBay, Zillow, Trulia and more
• Maintain database using CRM software, such as Salesforce, E-Edge, and so on
• Build and update property listings
• Manage your social media
• Manage calendar and schedule appointments with the buyer or seller
• Research potential properties and projects according to your criteria
• Create and post ads
• Prepare and proofread paperwork
• Manage contractors and suppliers
• Conduct research about property’s deed and ownership
• Follow up over phone and email with prospective buyer or renter
• Assist in the closing process and file documents
Apart from these tasks, our real estate virtual assistants can perform several other miscellaneous tasks that you find less productive.
Benefits of Real Estate Virtual Assistant
A real estate virtual assistant can reduce your workload so that you can spend time on tasks that require immediate attention
Hiring a real estate virtual assistant is a great advantage because you don’t have to worry about business expenses.
Virtual assistants offer the flexibility of being available according to your schedule. You can easily communicate with them via email, phone and other forms of remote communication
Can help increase sales
A real estate virtual assistant can create a strong relationship with leads, handle follow-ups and activities that end up with the closure of a deal
Why You Should Hire Us?
Our packages for real estate virtual assistant services include all the things you need in order to run a successful business:
• Experienced virtual assistants who have worked in many industries
• Low hourly rate subscription plans
• Money back guarantee
• Unlimited number of tasks
• 100% confidentiality